Protect from inflammation and even cancer!
According to a British study, regular consumption of green tea helps to improve digestion, much fits of depression and is the prevention of diabetes.
Green tea is considered one of the best sources of antioxidants, which, in turn, are the true "elixir of life".
Antioxidants are found in a variety of fresh fruits, as well as products made from them (fresh juices, infusions and tinctures such as iced tea, fruit drinks).
By the antioxidant-rich fruits include blueberries, grapes, cranberries, mountain ash, chokeberry, black currant, pomegranate.
Among the drinks stand red wine, green tea, and to a lesser extent black tea. And studies show that antioxidants in green tea is much more than the familiar fruits and vegetables.
So, why should we pay attention to the green tea?
1. It's hard to find a more suitable drink, if you stick to a diet. Green tea prevents diseases associated with metabolic disorders.
By the way, Central Asia, washed down with green tea abundant fatty foods, to avoid the feeling of heaviness in the stomach.
2. Green tea has antibacterial properties. This tea is successfully coping with food poisoning and wins an intestinal infection.
3. University of Fukuoka, conducted a special study, which surveyed 1,000 men aged 50-60 years. Those who in their lifetime ever drank a couple of cups of green tea per day had serious dental problems do not suffer periodontal disease and had inflammation in the oral cavity.
4. Japanese scientists have found out that daily consumption of green tea contributes to the favorable rest at night and serves as an excellent protection from nightmares.
5. Green tea protects the body from radiation. People who are in constant contact with radioactive materials, green tea should be consumed in large quantities - it helps to remove harmful substances from the body and neutralize radioactive radiation.