Try This!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Experience Report: Flu

In directionally rotating cold, runny nose and even the beginnings of a flu or flu-like infections is recommended green tea, specifically here especially the variety Sencha, infuse with 100 instead of the usual 60 degree water, and to draw two minutes.
Eva K. from B. wrote to me effect of green tea:
"I was already troubled when waking from abdominal pain, dizziness and weakness and could feel my immune system was becoming weaker.
For me these are usually unmistakable signs that the flu or a stomach virus looming, which would probably put me out of action for at least a week.
I started the internet for home remedies to seek against flu virus and was not much but satisfying. Then I remembered the some page and remember that was described here, when you could with what effect what drink green tea. And exactly that number of degrees had to have the water in which application you should drink green tea which kind and how often it was recommended on the day.
I read across the page very nicely decorated. Came to reach an excellent overview of the different varieties of green and white tea and its applications, the combat of diseases to lose weight with green tea and finally came across the crucial clue.
In directionally rotating cold, runny nose and even the beginnings of a flu or flu-like infections is recommended green tea, specifically here especially the variety Sencha, infuse with 100 instead of the usual 60 degree water, and to draw two minutes. The tea then acts probably stronger antibacterial and antiviral and is one of the few resources that can be effectively used against an approaching flu virus. Go to the doctor so my experience helps a little, as they can help with antibiotics only for bacterial causes.
After I had two days twice 0.5l green sencha brewed with 100 degree and drunk, I was already much stronger after three days almost healthy. The green tea had thus saved me the week usually need to again be on the legs.
For me, the side GREEN TEA has since become one of my favorite pages look for the effects and applications of green tea. "

No comments:

Post a Comment